InWonderlnd

To Sketch a Thief
Sharon Pape
November Hunt
Jess Lourey

The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook: Whole Foods To Nourish Pregnant And Breastfeeding Women - And Their Families

The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook: Whole Foods To Nourish Pregnant And Breastfeeding Women  - And Their Families - Cathe Olson I like to say that I am a staunch vegetarian (18 years) and a constantly lapsing vegan in the face of great milk chocolate. I really loved this book. The layout is quite enviable and simple, not to mention informative. The recipes and information provided go beyond pregnant and lactating women - the french toast was a big hit in my house as were many other recipes. I didn't find any ingredients that I didn't recognize but this has been my lifestyle for so long and I try to stay informed. I didn't find any ingredients that I couldn't buy at my local organic market in the recipes I tried though I imagine a few wouldn't be readily available at a large chain grocery store. Many of the recipes are vegan and those that aren't do offer a vegan option. A book with over 300 healthful recipes that are good for everyone in your home is a gem. If I had any criticism it would be that some of the flavors are milder than I like so a little more ginger here, a lot more curry there, etc.